Tuesday 18 May 2010

I Love You and Hate You!

Technology!  How it makes life so much better and brings additional pain we have never even thought of.


This Get More Goer is coming to you later than planned as my email system decided to be weird and not allow any password anymore.  Arrgh!!  So I have had my IT guy, Kaalgat (in South Africa) fixing it.  I really HATE it when technology lets me down.  


Having said that, I got a new HTC Desire mobile device which is fabulous!  I feel more in control than the iPhone but I have churned through a big chunk of my download allocation!!  I am probably not ready to say I LOVE it, but there is a solid admiration!!


It reminds me of the adage, "It is not what happens to you, but how you deal with it that counts."


Whether you Love or Hate the technology, colleague, family member, partner, friend, stranger, company, government or institution, it is how you deal with the situation that counts.


How well do you deal with it?

No comments: