Banish the Beige
I am terrified of Beige. Not the colour, as the colour above is the colour of most of my internal walls at home.
I fear the Beige Life.
Beige seems to be gaining a grip on us. Here are a few reasons why:
- The increasing number of people who seem to get offended on behalf of others
- Political correctness
- Politicians trying not to upset potential voters
- People not willing to take responsibility
- Lack of courage in being willing to express beliefs
- The decrease in skill on how to debate an argument
- People attacking people and not the subject of the discussion
- Close minded people who can't see that just because they don't agree, it can still a valid view point
- FOWOT (A term I learned recently from Amanda Gore - Fear Of What Others Think)
- Living a life of what other people think rather than what you want
So Dear-Reader how are you adding colour to your life?
How are you Banishing the Beige?
Warwick Merry - The Get More Guy, is your high energy, results focused, action oriented, no holds barred tour de force Master MC, keynote speaker and Exhibiting Specialist. He ensures your attendees Get More from your event. His MC work is like insurance for your event. It guarantees things will run smoothly and on time. As a speaker, he is like a dose of sparkling mineral water – a bubbling, burst of healthy, sustainable energy for your attendees. If you need a burst of inspiration, cogitation and celebration at your next event you MUST book The Get More Guy, Warwick Merry.
© Get More Pty Ltd
+61 408 592 158 firstname.lastname@example.org
Link with me on Linked In
Check the Website
Like me on Facebook
Watch Get More TV
Get More, 38 Winmalee Drive, Glen Waverley, VIC 3150