Friday 5 June 2020

Friday Fabulosity Fest

Friday Fabulosity Fest

Warwick on a computer monitor with 3 logos of certification

My apologies for interupting your Friday. But I have some great news and I though this would be a good time to share it! It is also me blowing my own horn but there is a good reason for it and a reason I thought you would want to know!

I have now been certified as a Certified Speaking Professional and twice as a Certified Virtual Presenter!
My gorgeous wife teases me with the title "Triple Threat!"

The CSP happened five years ago and is a global certification showing that I run a business and present on stage at a level of excellence.
The first Certified Virtual Presenter was bestowed upon me by the Power Women Worldwide group for displaying a level of excellence as a virtual presenter.  The CEO of Power Women Worldwide also noticed my passion for online events and my support for others going down the same path. She even called me a feminist! Now that is a compliment. So I am the first man to receive this certification.
Finally, earlier this week I was designated a Certified Virtual Presenter by eSpeakers. A global presence in the speaker market who needed to show their end clients what speakers actually knew what they were doing when presenting virtually.

"So What?" I hear you ask.

Now that is a fair question and this is why it is so important.

Online events are here to stay, and that is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I love meeting people face to face but online events are much more cost effective, inclusive, and easier to pull together. From the monthly committee meeting, catch up with distant friends to online events for the hundreds and thousands of people. Done well they can be so engaging and rewarding.

My mission is to make sure they are done well. I am now producing events globally. I have secured events in the USA, all states of Australia and, as you would know, host the What's Up Wednesdays every week. Most of these I don't leave the house for (or even wear shoes for!)

So it is important to me and more important to my clients that I have a level of certification to reflect my skill and ability to run the technical side as well as host these events.

No doubt you are thinking to yourself, "What a dude!" or "Yay!" maybe even "Legendary" and I appreciate that. Thank you.

I would also appreciate any referals if you know of anyone who is trying to get their event online and is looking for some help. 

Thanks for sharing in my success. It continues to be a lot of fun and I am grateful for your part in it.

Have a brilliant weekend. Maybe I will see you next Wednesday?

Warm regards

 

Warwick Merry CSP, CVP


Warwick In Action

 

© Get More Pty Ltd
+61 408 592 158 getmore@warwickmerry.com

Link with me on Linked In 

Check the Website

Like me on Facebook

Watch Get More TV

  


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Get More, 38 Winmalee Drive, Glen Waverley, VIC 3150

No comments: