Monday 13 December 2010

Have You Got Gifts?


It is only 12 days until Christmas.  For those of us who celebrate it, now is the time for us to run around like headless chooks searching for the perfect gifts - or not!!  In fact, Jill Chivers (a friend, shopping guru and woman who has just survived a year without buying clothes) has some excellent tips on How to Survive Holiday Shopping.  


As it is only 12 days until Christmas, Wifey and I got to chatting about the 12 Days of Christmas.  Personally, I don't need that many birds.  With all the swans, partridges and even maids a milking, I don't have room in the house for all of those presents.  So we came up with the 12 Days of Christmas challenge.

Technically, the 12 Days of Christmas start on December 26.  I am happy for you to start this challenge any time you want.  Maybe you don't even celebrate Christmas.  You may prefer Ramadan, Hanukah, Festivus, Holy Give Warwick a Present Day - whatever you choose.  But I strongly recommend you choose the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge.  This challenge is not about what you get, but about what you give.

So check out the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge and let me know how you go!

Enjoy


Warwick

PS Speaking of Christmas, I have been able to get some more bonus items from other authors of Agents of Action.  It is now up to over $1,600 worth of value for the price of the book.  Thanks to those of you who have already pre-ordered it - you will get all of the bonuses (and any more I may be able to get!)

No comments: