I won’t waffle on about each even, just keep it short and sweet.
The first one is a book launch. A good friend of mine Ian Berry has just launched his new book “Changing What’s Normal”. To celebrate he has asked me to join him and Geoff McDonald to speak at a 90 minute seminar on Thursday 28th July. Your registration includes a copy of the book and you get to hear three speakers to inspire you to live a beyond normal life. Find out more detail and book your place here.
The second thing is late last week I was asked to share the stage with Dr John Tickell, Tracy Bartram and Dr Rosemary McCallum for a three day seminar on Serious Abundance. I am so excited about this! We will be sharing with you ways you can cut through the nonsense, get rid of the rubbish and live the life you want.
You will learn:
- Ways to have more fun in your life
- Financial Skills and methods to improve your relationship with wealth
- Work Life balance techniques to allow yourself time to connect with those who count
- Wellness – eat without being on a diet and have a healthy relationship with food
- Ideas to live with more passion and conviction.
As I said I am thrilled about both of these events. If you need a quick burst, come along to the book launch. If you are serious about giving your life a shake up and building something you truly desire, come to the three day seminar.
I look forward to seeing you at either event.
The Get More Guy