Tuesday 3 January 2012

What's the Theme?

Guitar

Happy New Year! 


I hope that this year is full of success, fun and happiness.


Did you make a New Year's resolution? I think New Year's resolutions are too hard. Too many things to remember, too easy to get side tracked, too easy to go back to old habits, too similar to last year's resolutions (or is that revolutions), and too easy to simply lose interest.


So for this year, I am having a theme.  It is something in addition to the goals of my business and my personal goals but it is the essence of my focus for the year. It is something to keep me on track and progressing.  It is one simple statement; in fact it is three simple words. It's easy to remember, easy to focus on and easy to adjust my course when I stray.


My theme for this year is


MAKE AN IMPACT


What's yours?

No comments: