Monday 9 July 2012

What's Your Why?

Target


In recent presentations and discussions with clients, there has been a lot of discussion about peoples "Why".  It can be challenging enough to keep yourself continually focussed and on track, let alone your team. The thing that will do that is your "Why".

So why do you do what you do?  Is it:
  • Make $1,000,000
  • Because the boss said so
  • To provide for my kids
  • To ski the Alps of Europe
  • I don't know what else I can do
  • To get a hot sports car
  • To achieve inner peace
  • It's what I have always done
  • Because I want to retire at 50
Whatever the reason, HAVE a reason. Have a POSITIVE and attractive reason. Get a Target for yourself that you really want to achieve. So many people are not inspired by their work purely because they do not know their Why.

So What's Your Why?

No comments: