Tuesday 12 February 2013

Who's Your Number One Fan?

Number 1
Today's post is dedicated to Wifey.

She had a big birthday on the weekend (one with a zero in it!) and it made me think about all the raving fans I have but most importantly, my Number One Fan. 

Wifey is my Number One Fan. There is so much she does for me:  
  • She is my number one cheerleader (sometimes with dancing!)
  • She is ready to give me a pat on the back or a kick up the bum when I need 
  • She listens when I need to talk
  • She tells me when I should listen (I'm not too good at that!)
  • She tells me to go out and play when I have been cooped up and start babbling
  • She loves me for all my faults
  • She laughs at my jokes (even though she has heard them soooo many times)
  • She makes me feel safe when I am scared
  • She gets me chicken soup when I am sick
  • She hugs me when I need it (and even when I don't)
  • She listens to my rants
  • She gives me Cans when all I have is Cants
  • She feeds me when I am hungry
  • She teaches me words I don't know
  • She shows me things I never thought possible
  • She shares her friends with me
  • She doubles my joy
  • She halves my pain
  • She takes me to hospital when I need (even when she had a broken arm herself)
  • She tells me when my outfit shouldn't leave the house unless it is going in the bin
  • She tells me I am handsome when I have my doubts
  • She mends hurts when I hurt
  • She keeps me going when I feel like quitting
  • She gives the best kisses
  • She loves me for me
So from the bottom of my heart, it is with thanks and gratitude that I dedicate this post and my love to my Number One Fan.

Happy Birthday Wifey!

PS If you are one of the people who wants to get upset about me referring to her as "Wifey" then you need to know she loves the title. She loves the anonymity it gives her and she appreciates your consideration.

No comments: