Friday 2 October 2009

How's (House) your Wealth?

Last night I was fortunate enough to hear Cheyanne Brae talk about Wealth Creation through Property and Property Renovation. I was fascinated and inspired by her depth of knowledge and willingness to share ideas.

I need to be open here and say that I am a big fan of Wealth Creation via property and Wifey and I continue to follow our property plan. But this blog is not about how you should invest in property, it is about taking action.

At my presentations I hear a lot of people talking about investments, talking about properties, talking about goals, talking about superannuation and talking about what they will do. But when all is said and done, there is a lot more said than done. As Cheyanne said last night, get educated about your investment area. Learn from others mistakes before you make your own. Then you have to take action.

Don't one of those people who say "If only I had done something 10 years ago", "If only I had bought that property 10 years ago", "If only I had bought shares 10 years ago", "If only........".

In 10 years time, now is 10 years ago. What will you do today to build your wealth?

Enjoy!

Warwick Merry
The Get More Guy

No comments: